Integrating AI in the English Class: Generating AI Images

Creating AI images using a riddle. 



I thought of using these riddles for our Rainforest Exhibition in Second Life

You can come and visit: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/EduNation/53/36/22

First, ask ChatGPT or your favorite AI model to create riddles for you. 

Prompt: Create 3 riddles for level A1 ESL students on animals: leopard, monkey, snake

Riddle 1:

I'm a wild cat, spots on my skin,

In the trees, I'm quick and thin.

Can you tell what I might be?

A jungle friend, look and see!

Riddle 2:

In the branches, I swing and play,

Long arms help me move this way.

Not a bird, but agile and free,

Who am I? Can you name me?

Riddle 3:

On the ground, I silently slide,

No feet, but in jungle, I reside.

With a hiss, I may give a scare,

Guess my name, a creature rare!

Riddle: 4

I am a big cat with spots so neat,

In the jungle, I am quick and fleet.

My rosette coat makes me stand out,

What am I? Can you figure me out?


Next, generate the images in your favorite AI Image creator.

Visitors will receive a folder with the riddles. They will have to find the animals in the exhibit. 

When generating images in Bing Image Creator, you also get some info that enhances the experience. Students get to read and listen to the results. 



Riddle 1 prompt: 

Create an image for this riddle, I am a big cat with spots so neat, In the jungle, I am quick and fleet. My rosette coat makes me stand out, What am I? Can you figure me out?



Riddle Prompt 2. 

Create an image for this riddle, In the branches, I swing and play, Long arms help me move this way. Not a bird, but agile and free, Who am I? Can you name me? 

Just a little fun! In virtual worlds using AI to create fun activities.

#aiforlanguagelearning #metaverse #secondlife #riddles #AIfortheEnvironment #savetherainforest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtual Worlds: Second Life

9th Annual Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education March 9-12, 2016

The Virtual Worlds Best Practice in Education (VWBPE) 2011